With the Nicholas Perera Hall able to accommodate about 1500 and the Sr. Flora Hall (the former library) about 50 persons, the need for an intermediate size hall was felt and Fr. Trevor Martin took up the challenge and had a 300 seat capacity, air conditioned hall built. This was opened on 29th June 2017 and named after the founder Rector, Very Rev. Fr. Maurice J Le Goc.